Before I answer the question, want to compose here a riddle on a cricket ball.
Who am I?
I was born in England.
I can travel a hundred miles per hour.
I can fly into the air more than a hundred meters.
I can seriously hurt anyone who comes before me.
I bring pleasure for some and sorrow for others.
People throw me, beat me, and chase me.
Some of my tags are WC (World Cup), CT (Champions Trophy), AC (Asia Cup), TC (Test Championship).
Though people know me throughout the world, people of the subcontinent love me passionately.
Hope, going through these points, you will recognize. Who am I?
Yes, you are right, I am a...cricket ball, which is a hard, solid ball consisting of a cork core wound with string then a leather cover stitched on to play cricket.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Featured Post