LIFE'S JOURNEY

Dr. Waffie Mohammed


At first, I existed unknown, Before my infancy. 

Then I grew flesh and bones After mom's pregnancy.

It took some time for me to know Life's not all that you see; 

As many things are just for show, And there're lot of hypocrisy.

I grew up feeling unimportant, Emotionally I was suffering.

 I was treated as an indigent. In all that was happening.

I worked hard by day and night, To improve my condition. 

I exerted with all my might To better the situation.

I walked through life's lonely journey, Undertaking many challenges, 

With little help and no money I stepped through many entrances.

As God's favours began descending I climbed the ascending stairways, 

The downtrodden I kept helping To avoid the dirty pathways.

There're ups and downs in life's journey For those moving along Frustrating 

it can be for many Some helplessly falling down.

Striving in Paradise to dwell I carefully tread the path  

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Featured Post