What is most important ... for me right now?

The answer is not so simple. Time, place, person, work, tools, etc. will have to be pondered over separately while answering.
Time
Living in present the ongoing moment is most important for me, instead of the past or future.
Place/ field
The place where I am standing is the most important place for me disregarding that is a garden, desert or swamp. In the case of a pleasant place, I’ll enjoy it. Otherwise, I’ll try to protect my life, companions and goods.
Person
Who is with me (friend or enemy). I have to think, care & deal with him in every case. Love & good behaviour can change his enmity in love.
Work
The task I have at the moment is most important doesn’t matter how tiny it is.
Tools
The same case is with the tools I have in my hand. I can’t daydream for favourite tools. I have to work with the tools that are in my hands. One bird in the hand is better than two in bushes that means a bicycle that I have is better than the rocket in the space.
Yahya Aleemi
Yahya Aleemi


By living in a present means my past glories or bitter memories should be kept aside if I want to proceed further. Whether a person belongs to a poor family or rich his past status doesn’t matter, but his efforts will be a source to bring success in his life. In the same way, living in future by this I do not mean planning for the future but mean daydreaming which is harmful and poisonous for a person in many ways.
Now come to the place,
if you do not care about the place
where you live it won’t be able for inhabitant, a further reservoir of the place should be important for you don’t waste them, try to mould yourself in a best-suited way for that place or behaving politely, kindly & with love bring closer the inhabitants of that place to you. Otherwise, you will face some hurdles and so on so.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Featured Post