Yes, I can sell my life to my Lord. I can sell the life that He bestowed me as Allah says in the Holy Quran.

"Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise." (Surah Tobah:111)

If someone says how can a servant sell his life to his master? The answer is that Allah has promised us that He will free the souls of the believers (from eternal torment (azab) who obey him and follow his commands, i.e. Allah has made Shahdah, prayer, fasting, zakat and Hajj obligatory on them. By performing these, his servants first set freed their souls and then sold them to their Lord.

There can't be a better, greater and more profitable business. Where the buyer is Allah, the Lord of Glory, the seller is the believer and what is sold is the soul of the believer and the price is Paradise. What a wonderful sale.

Further, I want to add a beautiful verse of the Persian poet, What a beautiful saying!

بندہ عیب دار کسے نہ خرد

باہزاراں گناہ خرید مرا

No one buys a defective servant but my master bought me despite thousands of defects and sins.

Glory be to You, the Exalted, the Glorious. Glory be to You, grant us success in this successful trade. Ameen

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Featured Post