Though I am not a doctor, I have a few very useful suggestions that work a hundred per cent without leaving any harmful effect on the eyes. My late father (Dr Muhammad Ramzan) who was a Homeopath and Hakeem (one who cures with Unani medicine) told me. I may call it home remedies (desi totkas).
1. Splash (wash) your eyes with cold water at least 5 to 6 times a day.
2. Dropping pure rosewater (Arq Gulab) in the eyes is also very useful for it. It keeps the eyes cool and healthy.
3. Pure Honey, continuous use of honey (dropping in eyes) keep the eyes clean, fresh, white ( remove red lines), and it enhances the eyesight. In the start, it may cause some sort of irritation in the eyes but it will be for a few days.
4. Castor oil, (drop while going to bed, a drop in each eye, in the morning wash your eyes with water. Within a week you will feel much better and make it your habit.
I guarantee none of these methods is harmful. You can check on your own. Thanks

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Featured Post